Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November…. already!

Well now… half over so I’ve got some catching up to do.

Honestly at the moment, I am beginning to like Fall less and less.  It’s hard to believe that it’s already the 18th and I’m so far away from being updated! Halloween was fun and Lexi had a great time.  This year we participated with my school’s trick-no-treats and after Lj finished going door to door, she loved helping me give out treats to other kids.

The Friday night before trick-or-treating night, we went downtown for the Beggar’s Walk and then to Mom and Dad’s church for a lot of great fun.   Here are a few pictures…

lexi 010

lexi 056

Yes, it’s hard to get 3 toddlers to all look at the camera!

3 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

The picture is precious! We tried to take a picture of our 8 grandkids, now that was a real circus! Happy Thanksgiving. Blessings

Cheryl said...

Hi Wanda! We are going to Florida during Christmas break and we are thinking of driving the boys up to see savannah. Are you guys going to be around? If we make it up there I would love to see you and your lovely family.

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Cheryl, we will be around most of the time. We will be visiting with Geoff's parents some. Just let me know when you all will be around. We'll see what we can do!

Wanda