1. Always bring your child a spill proof sippy cup unless you want them covered in their drink.
2. If you don't bring a sippy cup, bring them a change of clothes.
3. Grow eyes in the back of your head, because they will crawl onto the tables, stand in the chairs and crawl all over any standing structure in general.
4. Wooden blocks should be used with older kids... I have blue lump on my forehead from a
randomly tossed block.
5. No need to dress up, you will be slobbered on.
6. Watch your step... or else you will knock over a precious child and fall out of your shoes (and in fact... tennis shoes are probably the best choice).
7. Watch out for "boogers".... they will flick them on you (sorry Geoff).
8. Always have extra pull ups handy.
9. Klennex, wet wipes, and lysol spray are a mom's best friend.
And best of all...10. Geoff will be a great daddy. I wished I had a camera to catch him entertaining 5 of
them at once with the blocks.
We also met two year old Grace. She is a darling little girl from China. I also met her mom who told me that they will be moving to China next August to teach English. It was so nice to make a local contact. There is another couple that I have not met yet that also have adopted from China. I hope to meet them soon.