Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our Visit to the Christmas Tree Farm

We went with Sara, Chris, and Brennen to the Christmas Tree Farm last weekend. It was sunny and HOT! It's funny to be picking out Christmas trees in 80 degree weather. I think Geoff had the most fun of all. Once again he was the baby-hog. He walked Brennen all over the farm and even let him take a cat-nap under a big oak tree. These are a couple of the pictures I took. Afterwards we took off with the little guy and went to Savannah. We took him out to eat at a restaurant and he was PERFECT! When we were getting ready to leave a woman walked over and asked me how old he was. Then she told me that he was the happiest best behaved baby she had ever seen. I was a proud Granny!






4 comments:

Yvonne said...

He is SUCH a cutie!!

Stephe said...

Wanda, you sure don't look old enough to be a grandma! :)

He's a cutie!!!

Stephe said...

I wanted to stop by and wish you both a Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year has lots of great things in store for you! Happy Holidays! Stephe

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Thanks Stephe! Merry Christmas to you and Pirate as well!

Wanda