Sunday, January 23, 2011

Our Little Birthday Baker

Jan. 043

 

Jan. 044

 

Jan. 047

 

Jan. 052

 

Jan. 061

 

Jan. 063

 

Jan. 066

 

Jan. 071

 

Jan. 076

 

Jan. 082

 

Jan. 090

 

Jan. 092

 

Jan. 098

Yesterday was Lexi’s 3rd birthday… ALREADY!  I will post some pictures tomorrow but I had already been working on this post.  On Wednesday, we came home and made cupcakes for her to take to school.  She had a blast and I let her do as much as I could without giving away too many Lexi germs!  I wish I could have captured her reaction when she saw them after the finished baking.  She and I were busy little cooks but gracious it was loads of FUN!

3 comments:

KRZeigler said...

I can't believe LJ is three! And looks like she loves to cook and help out in the kitchen! What fun!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Oh yes, Kellie she does! Although at this age she is pretty much a tornado! Just wait... little boys like to cook too! You are in for so much fun!

Miss you at work but so happy for you and Bret!

wanda

Evelyn said...

Happy Belated Birthdy Lexi! Hope you enjoyed your 3rd Birthday, and had lots of cake:)