Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day

It's been another quiet day at our house. We stayed up late last night watching Season 1 on 24. We opened presents once I dragged myself out of bed. It was fun. Geoff is such a good shopper. I loved everything! One of the things I bought Geoff was two China calendars. I thought we could keep one here and he could take the other to work. Well, one of them is missing months. It had 5 months (Jan., Feb., Sept., Nov., and Dec.). The rest was repeated. How funny!!

This afternoon we went to see "Pursuit of Happyness" (great feel good movie!) and then went to dinner at the China Buffet. I thought it was a perfect thing to do. Next year, we'll do it again and take Lexi. I taught the owner's daughter several years ago. They always speak to us and ask about when we are going to China. They gave us a 2007 calendar with the great wall on it today. It actually has all the months on it! :) When we opened our fortune cookies, I told Geoff it was going to say "Your fortune is that you will get a May referral". Funny thing was, Geoff's had the pronunciation for May on it. Mine had April. Either month would work for us.

2 comments:

kelly bitzer said...

me and mom mailed you a package so excpect it some time im the mext weekl or or so
love your niece kelly

Dannye said...

How funny about the calendars, maybe there is something very significant about those missing months (or they were significant to the calendar gods), hehe.

I am wishing you all referral in April and travel in late May (that way you both are right).