Friday, November 14, 2008

My Blog Needs a Make-over...

I know I really need to do a Make-Over for my blog! I really do! When I began the whole thing I knew very little about blogging. I have to admit, I understand a lot more now and secretly wish to update but I never seem to find the time. Blogs after all are known for the ease of publishing them! But I'm a creative sort who would love to do a do-over all by myself and then love the appearance but I just don't do it. I find that I spend a LOT of my after-work time at WORK! Working MORE or just helping my friends who WORK LATE! It keeps me from coming home to an empty house except for the irritating dogs and cats and then waiting for hours for Geoff to finally get home. I am sure once Lexi is here, I will come home as soon as I can! No more working late teaching the After-school program or just hanging around helping others... instead it will be GOING HOME to Lexi. Now that sounds like the perfect plan. But maybe??? just maybe???? I'll decide to give this tired old blog with broken links from 2 -3 years ago a make-over and join the more sophisticated world of blogging!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

When you figure out how to do it - please help me with mine!!!