Wednesday, November 05, 2008

November Referrals

Wow! Today was a great day for many people. Referrals arrived and Donna, Stephe, and Karen all got referrals! Their girls are all soooo adorable!

I wish I could say I knew what the cut-off day is but I don't yet. There are rumors that the 20th is in but nothing concrete. We still are hoping for a December referral but I'm beginning to worry that it will be January. I know... more waiting. Very disappointing waiting. We spoke to our adoption counselor today and learned that if we do get a December referral, we most likely will not travel until after Chinese New Year in February. Given this news, we may as well get a January referral because at least then we won't have to wait extra time until travel. How frustrating it would be to have Lexi's referral and have to wait even longer!

Anyhow, a big CONGRATS to all the new Mommies and Daddies out there!

No comments: