Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A story to get us back in the groove…

Okay, so I know it’s been over a month since I posted to the blog but  I do plan to get some updates of our holidays done soon.  A lot has happened in the past month making it hard to keep posting.  So tonight’s quick post will be the one to get us back in the groove.

Tonight I was reading to Lexi before bed.  First I read “Bark, George” with no problem… but then I began to read “The Teeny Weeny Tadpole” and as soon as I got started my little Lj very seriously told me “you FORGOT the author, my TEACHER says the AUTHOR!”.  I said, “what?” and she repeated it and showed me the front of the book. I couldn’t help but be so surprised!  Okay… I know (as a teacher) to tell who the author is but I was just thinking she’s 3 and wouldn’t notice.  Wrong!  So I began to reread and THAT time I told both the author and the illustrator!  I guess we know who the brains in this family is!!!

I’ll post more later this week… of course I will!  Baby-Girl is about to be 4!!

No comments: