Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lovin’ Jelly the Pug!

Today was Lexi’s preschool class photo and unlike last year I remembered and made sure she wore a dress.  Staying true to the fall photo she wore a “Jelly the Pug” dress.  I’ve had it in the closet for at least two months after buying it for a steal from Zulilly!  It was totally cute!  We went to the grocery store on the way home and so many people commented on how cute she was and even one woman made sure she found out the brand for her daughter. I had to take some photos once we got home and Lexi generously obliged.

IMG_5387

IMG_5369

IMG_5368

IMG_5341

IMG_5348

IMG_5351

IMG_5379

And then she had to change into jeans to play with the Coconut!  Coconut made up a new game today which makes Lexi chase her…. she’s so smart!

IMG_5402

IMG_5410

IMG_5407

And yes… we were blog-napped tonight!  How cool is that???  Thanks Lissa for being such a great friend!  You are the best!

1 comment:

mhsands said...

Awww... it was my pleasure! I am still working on all my assignments. I'll get them done, I promise! ♥ u girl!