Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hope you looked!

Ugh!!!! Notice the edited previous post. Note my frustration!!! Apparently I am with the only agency in the US that has an agreement between the agency and the adoptive parents to not allow things like the name of the baby, date of birth, Provence , or photos to be posted. (By the way... the agency DID NOT scold me, a fellow adoptive parent did) So I've removed the details of our daughter including her name.

The part that urks me is China has no problem with posting. It's a "blanket" policy of the agency. And it's sooooooo HARD to NOT SHARE OUR JOY! We've shared here for the past 3 years and we're so excited that we'd like to share with the WORLD... anyone that wants to know all about our beautiful daughter!

But we did sign the agreement and we would NEVER jeopardize our adoption or cause any ill on anyone else's so we will concede and do as we agree...

that doesn't mean I have to be happy with it.

*** Disclaimer!!! I did not and have not mentioned the name of our agency. They have done nothing but bring us happiness and I'm sure they only act in regard to our best interest.

No comments: