Monday, August 10, 2009

It's already been a week???

Gosh, I knew going back to work would be hard but I was not prepared for it! Tired beyond tired at night and just feeling like I never have enough time with Lexi. Things are starting to get easier and that is nice. We spent last weekend hanging around the house catching up and then on Sunday afternoon, we had dinner at Sara and Chris' place. It was delicious and so much fun to the see the boys. They are too cute!




Last Friday after I got in with Lexi we went out back to play and dig around in the milkweed flowers. Lexi let me do some potting of plants as she played around me. I got so tickled at one point because she walked over to the little wagon where the dill weed and parsley is rapidly disappearing because of the Swallowtail caterpillars. She found a caterpillar and showed it to me. She tried to say "butterfly" but it comes out mostly as "buttr". Now everytime we go out she is looking for them and gently touches them to make their hidden antennae come out. I can't wait for her to see the Monarchs!

On Saturday, Geoff spotted the first Monarch during breakfast and I went out just in time to watch it lay eggs. Lexi and I watched her fly around. My little sweetie is on her way to loving something that I do. That makes me very happy.

Saturday evening Carolyn and Brittney stopped by to see Lexi after they had been back to school shopping. When Lexi saw Brittney's shopping bags she went nuts. Looks like her Daddy is in for it ... just look at these bags!









sig tag 2

1 comment:

mhsands said...

Christopher is starting to look a lot like Brennen! Cuties!