Friday, September 17, 2010

The Girl Will Pose For a Silly Picture

Sept 016

Sept 015

This week has flown by as usual.  I long for a low-key non-rushed day and one in which the house and yard are clean and we can just r-e-l-a-x!  I haven’t even managed to take as many pictures this week since we have been so busy.  I did get full cooperation with these two though and I’m sure it’s only because she was being silly trying to wear her Snoopy’s glasses.

Lexi is doing very well at school and seems to just thrive.  She comes home singing songs and talking about the boys and the girls.  She took three monarch caterpillars to preschool.  I chose three that would most likely change into a chrysalis during the 3 days they were in school.  By Thursday 2 of them in a chrysalis and the other was getting ready to make his change.  So I hope that a least one will hatch for them next week. The kids really liked them from what Mom said.  Unfortunately, Lexi’s teacher was out sick this week. When I told her that Miss Leslie was sick she very genuinely said “Mommy, we gotta help her.”  It was very sweet.

My goal for the weekend is to get Lexi praying and reading on video.  It’s too cute to miss!

1 comment:

mhsands said...

Awwww... that is too sweet! And I can't wait too see her reading!