Monday, December 13, 2010

Angel's Antics


When Lexi got home on Friday afternoon, look what Angel the Elf had been up to!  She thought he was silly this time.  Thankfully, she didn't get mad at him today for bothering her stuff.

I'm working on our Christmas cards now.  I took pictures of Lexi last night in her Christmas dress.  She pitched the Mother of all FITS when I took that dress back off of her.  We even had to pacify her by putting another dress on her!  I had my dear friend Melissa edit some of the photos and she even made us a variety of cards.  She is so talented!  Here are a few of my favorites... our girl is getting so big!











And Yes!  She needs a hair cut really bad! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her hair is looking cute....it is thickening up and I sooo wish AC's would. #1 is my definite favorite.

mhsands said...

She is stinkin cute, that is 4sure!

Alyson and Ford said...

The pictures came out wonderful! She is so beautiful!
Merry Christmas!

Alyzabeth's Mommy