Thursday, May 18, 2006

Insomnia Woes

I'm having the hardest time sleeping these days! I haven't had a good nights sleep since last Friday and the last 3 nights have been the worst! Last night, I tried the couch, the floor in Lexi's room, and walking around in the kitchen in the dark stretching my legs. I finally got up around midnight and took a hot bath to help relax my legs. I've got Restless Leg Syndrome (this has bothered my on and off as long as I can remember, even as a child) and I guess I've been a bit stubborn lately because I just didn't want to take the medicine for it. Afterall, you have to take it EVERY DAY. That's just nuts. But if this keeps up, I'll be refilling my prescription! It's awful because about the time I get to sleep, it's time to get up! I just keep thinking that maybe once we get Lexi, I'll loose the insomina and RLS because I'll be so worn out from chasing her around the house.