Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Cute LJ Story...



Okay, so last Thursday I was here alone with Lexi trying to get her through until Supper time. We were snacking on White Cheddar Cheetos. Lexi likes one per hand. I went into the kitchen and was about to give her another one until I realized she still had one in each hand. I told her, "you don't need another one.... you still have one in each hand silly!" Well, next thing I know she puts one in her mouth and is reaching for another with her free hand! I had to fork one over and then grabbed the camera to capture the moment! Silly, I know but just evidence of how intuitive our little girl is!


Then this photo was taken that night after bath time...



Look Dad! I have hair like you! (My goodness how fast her hair is growing!!! We still can't wait for pony tails!)



No comments: