Thursday, April 09, 2009

Random Cuteness







I haven't posted since Monday so I thought I'd just put up a few pictures I've taken this month. So far this week things have been okay. It's not been fun going back to work but with Mom here with Lexi I have not worried myself to death. I have been using leave early passes a lot and coming right home. I guess this will be my new "normal" after Spring Break next week.

Lexi is cutting 5 teeth right now including two molars on the top! It's amazing how fast this child's teeth are coming in and how much her hair is growing too! She amazes us with her progress every day. We are still working on the concept that dried oak leaves are not for eating! LOL!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Yup, random cuteness does describe this pics. Lexi is just adorable, especially in that pink outfit with the hat...so cute!

I'm dreading going back to work next month and I feel like the clock is ticking louder and louder. I'm going to have such a hard time leaving that first day knowing that I won't see her sweet face until 6pm. That's eleven hours away with my 9 hour work day plus travel time! Ughh...I'm going to cry all the way to work that first day!

Donna

mhsands said...

All she needs is some red high heels! LOL!

Linda said...

Love the pictures of Lexie. That's a girl with charm!!! Hope her teething is getting better...
Love the last picture, This beautiful little one looks like she's doing better. Happy to see it... Linda

Leighann said...

She's a ham!