Friday, July 24, 2009

5 Months Ago Today...

our dreams came true... My has she changed or what!!! Geoff teased me for torturing our girl and putting her into the same pj's that she wore in China. LOL! She thought it was fun and when I giggled and giggled at how hard it was to get them on her she thought it was funny too. She's just under 20 lbs now and 2 inches taller! She's all filled out and is so healthy. Parenting is never easy all the time and at this moment I just think of a line from one of Edwin McCain's songs... "I could not ask more!" Happy 5 month Family Day Anniversary to us!





We are heading to the beach this morning and I made sure we got this post in. I'm not sure I will manage anymore over the weekend.

2 comments:

mhsands said...

This does show just how much she has changed! Guess shopping is on your list of things to do, b/c I know she doesn't have ANYTHING to wear. HEE HEE

Mike and Rhonda said...

No wonder I love little Lexi..your gotcha day is my birthday. Our gotcha day is Nov 24