Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Preschool Easter Egg Hunt

I took off a half a day today to join Lexi at her school for her Egg Hunt.  We’ve been doing annual testing and today was the last day so fortunately I was able to take a half a day to join in the fun.   Mom went early and helped hide Easter eggs and then we joined them for lunch in the classroom.  It was so much fun and I enjoyed watching Lexi interact with her friends.  She especially loves Rachel. 

april 129

Here they are walking outside hand in hand going to the egg hunt.  Interestingly enough, their teacher had them bring egg cartons so that once they filled their carton, they would know that they couldn’t get any more eggs.

april 132

Once outside, the two quickly were on their own and Lexi was in “egg-hunting” mode!

april 137

Look Mom… I found TWO eggs!

april 139

Helping Rachel!  What a good friend!

april 143

Once she filled her egg carton, she very obediently took her spot on the front step of the church.  She surely made her Mama proud!

april 155 

Before going back inside Rachel’s Mom and I were able to coax them into a picture!

april 163

Once home, I gave Lexi a bunny that Ms. Melaine gave me for her this morning.  As you can see, she loved it!  it was a super FUN day and I am so glad I was able to take a half of a day to spend time with my precious Lexi.  We still have Easter festivities planned and I’m sure we will all enjoy her as much as I did today!

No comments: