Sunday, April 01, 2007

Fly Ladybug, Fly!

I guess I really needed this weekend because I have literally slept most of it away. Yesterday I just didn't feel right... sleepy, out of energy, and even dizzy. I thought maybe it was my sinus' getting ready to torture me now that we have pollen everywhere. I do feel better today but I surely should after sleepy about 26 hours since Friday at 9:00. I'm not doing much today either except try to get some cleaning done around the house. I wanted to catch up on a few things on the blog too. That doesn't require much energy.


I let the rest of the adult and larva ladybugs go a little while ago. I had one more day of classes at school that had not seen them under the microscope. That was the coolest thing! We've taken photos and short movie clips of them eating aphids. The kids really got into it and now I can't even walk through the school with kids asking me about them. I think I'm going to have to order some caterpillars for them to observe after the Easter holidays.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

I had the same type of weekend. After working all day in the yard on Saturday, Palm Sunday was a complete relaxing "down" day. At my age and the "pauses" that go along with it, I needed the rest!

Alyson