Monday, October 12, 2009

Girly-Girly in Red!



Our girl is such a girly-girly tom-boy mix! She can hold her own with Brennen but yet is just smitten so easily over clothes, shoes, hats, and even socks! In the picture above, I brought this little dress home that was a hand-me-down from Aubrey. As soon as Lexi saw it, she was like "ohHHoooooo!". So the day she did wear it a few weeks ago, I put on her socks that someone gave us during the wait for one of our themed exchanges. The socks had little ladybugs on them. I'll tell you those socks fascinated her for a very long time! I'll have to say I think red is one of Lexi's colors! I know she's mine but she is the most precious thing! Every morning when I wake up, I now turn on the video monitor and just watch her as I wake up. I can't think of a better way to start the day!







sig tag 2

No comments: