Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A New Look For the Blog

If you've been following the blog, you will notice the new look. I've changed the look to accommodate our new ticker. I thought it would be fun to keep up with how long it takes to get our referral. Of course, this could prove painful for us too. We're looking at approximately 8 - 9 months until referral day. There is lots to do in the meantime, the Good Wishes Quilt is just one thing. To date, I've sent out 30 invitations. 70 to go (could be more if some people don't sent swatches of fabric). I'll have more ready to go out by the end of the week. Tonight, instead of working on the invitations or working on my dissertation, I worked on adding the ticker and changing the look of the blog.... isn't it just amazing how much time one can spend "wasting" time? Hope that becomes a special talent as we await our dear Lexi. :)

No comments: