Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vitamins! (more Quick Pages!)

I think one of the reasons Lexi’s hair is growing so fast now days is because she never lets a day go by without reminding us to give her a vitamin.  She loves the purple ones the best.  I need to get a video of her asking for one.  For some silly reason when she asks for one, she rolls her arms together as if she is doing “roll ‘em up, roll ‘em up”.  One night she was asking for one and I wasn’t getting it.  When she started rolling those arms I was like “OH!  You want to sing Patty Cake!” and then I began singing it to her.  This didn’t sit well with her at ALL!  And she immediately began fussing and telling me “NO!”  She is getting better at saying vitamin so now we know but at first we didn’t have a clue.  I’d sure like to know what the arm motions are for! 

One day this week she asked for her vitamin so I asked her if I could take her picture.  She was very accommodating for her pictures THIS time because she wanted that vitamin!

Vitamin page 1

vitamin

No comments: