Friday, November 25, 2005

Patience


Today, being the greatest shopping day of all Christmas season required a change in our schedule. We got up at the crack of dawn (well actually way before the crack of dawn) and went Christmas shopping with my mom and sister, Carolyn. This was a FIRST for Geoff! We thought he would be a great chauffeur and as it turns out he WAS!! I don't know what we would have done without my sweet husband at our beck and call. He delivered us right to the door of where ever we wanted to go, picked us up when we were loaded down with packages, bought us breakfast and ran errands to the bad ole' Best Buy (we would have never went there ourselves... too much of a man thing). It was a good ole day of more family good times! At one point in the day, Geoff surprised me with the framed saying above that he only knows to well applies to me. I thought it was just perfect and the fact he was able to put the frame together with the quote while I was in the same store was just incredibly sneaky. I just so love this man.

Of course, before the day was out, we went to our favorite children's store (Punch and Judy)just to dream a bit. We are still waiting for the furniture and bedding to arrive but I did see a beautiful rocker that would be perfect in her room. Does the song... "Santa Claus is coming to town" mean anything?

No comments: