Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful for family


Thanksgiving is time of thinking of all the things that we have to be thankful for. This Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for... our pending adoption, my future grandbaby, my wonderful family, my adorable husband, my mother's delicious cooking!, my strong niece who is fighting her battle with cancer with great spirits(oh, how I admire her!), my brave brother in law, our freedom, and most of all our heavenly Father who provides so graciously for us.

We all met at mom's today for Thanksgiving dinner. We missed John greatly but know he is doing his duty for our country and wouldn't have it any other way. We took a picture of the group for the dossier to China. We have so much to be thankful for and yet, so much to look forward to between now and next year.

No comments: