Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Nursery is done!



I've been wanting to post this picture, but with our Internet and wireless misbehaving, I haven't gotten very far. We shall see if I can it to work today.

We have had the nursery mostly ready for some time but I have been waiting to put things on the wall until I got everything I wanted. I've been eyeing some sheers in the Pottery Barn catalog since early Spring. I wanted them to go on sale. Well finally last week they did and we ordered them. I wanted to bring in some pinks to liven up the colors.

This photo shows the last piece of furniture that we have added. Geoff's parents brought it down in April. I didn't have the knobs on it so I've waited to post. I love this piece! It was Geoff's dads growing up, then they used it with his brother, and now for Lexi. Granpa Jake painted it match Lexi's other furniture. It's really lovely!

To see the rest of her nursery go to http://lexisnursery.blogspot.com or click on the link that I added to the sidebar.

2 comments:

Mary said...

I love your nursery pictures. Even the curtains with the colorful butterflies!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Thanks Mary. I'm very pleased with it. Now we just need referrals to speed back up!