Friday, April 09, 2010

Conversations with a 2 year old…

Morning: 

Lexi:  Mommy!!  Mommy!  Mommy!  Mommy!  Get UP!

Mommy:  I’m coming…. I’m coming!!

Later in the morning:  (Mommy is talking on the phone with Nana and Lexi is watching PBS “Super Why?”

TV: What letter makes the sound “a”.

Lexi: A

Mommy (to Nana): I didn’t know she knew letter sounds! Holy Cow!  She is learning something from TV!

Afternoon: (in the middle of swinging Lexi this afternoon.)

Mommy: Lexi, want to go see Nana and Papa?

Lexi:  No Thank you.

Mommy:  Are you sure?  We can swing more later.

Lexi:  No Thank you.  I swinging.

Mommy: You sure you don’t want to go see Papa? 

Lexi: Papa, Nana, and Ra-cherd.

Mommy:  Yes!  Papa, Nana and Richard!  Want to go visit?

Lexi:  No thank you, I swinging. 

Mommy:  Mommy is going to get her keys and we can go for a ride to Papa’s.

Lexi:  Okay!  Come on!!

There is never a dull moment around here!

 

No comments: