Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Rainy Day Tuesdays…

So today was a true Spring Rainy day!  I had jury duty and fortunately allowed to go home a little after one. I didn’t pick up LJ since she was sleeping but then picked her up later to go get a hair cut from Mrs. Cheryl.  Lexi was awesome!  She loves her some Mrs. Cheryl and totally understands the concept of getting her hair cut.  The worst part of the day was that it rained ALL day.  I couldn’t find my umbrella so I was forced to squeeze us under Lexi’s!  After a very rainy afternoon, we made it home.   I decided to let Lj go puddle jumping in all the rain buildup in the backyard.  She put on her boots and got her umbrella and me with my crocs headed outside with the camera.  (Along with a new frog I picked up for her at a local gift shop outside the courthouse that I thought she would love for her little flower garden).  We had so much fun in the rain!  I just wish I had bought her the raincoat to go along with her umbrella!  Needless to say it was a fun afternoon!

May Lj 009

May Lj 017

May Lj 021

May Lj 022

May Lj 038

May Lj 041

May Lj 044

May Lj 046

It’s hard to believe we had this much water today!  Our backyard is like a sponge! Oh, but look how it makes her garden grow!  She is her Mommy’s daughter! Her little garden space is just getting prettier and prettier!  And now it has a Frog Prince to oversee it when she is not watching!

May Lj 040

3 comments:

mhsands said...

pic 2 is my fav!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Me too! It's totally fitting for her! Hiding from the camera!

Carolyn Smiley said...

Awwww that is so sweet! My fav is #7. I imagine her with a look of amazement on her face! She has those little fingers spread wide apart and her tiny hands outstretched as she stares at her feet covered in water! Adorable!!