Sunday, October 16, 2011

She’s got Style… Lj Style!

 

Lexi picked out her own outfit this weekend.  We actually went to WalMart like this with her wearing her pink boots!  I have to say though the pink boots at least matched the bow on her ghosts head! After we came home we did some crafting in the kitchen.  Needless to say anything done in the kitchen with Lexi is very entertaining!

lj 011

lj 006

lj 007

Oh, and while we were at Wal Mart, she got a new baby.  She’s finally showing some interest in her dolls and stuffed animals.

And here’s our little finished project.  I was inspired by How Does She.com.  I can’t  wait to make some more for the holidays.  I think I will be making some of these to sale at Lexi’s preschool Bazaar.  Team Brandon is going to do a fund raising booth and I think these will be fun to make.  I think I’ll do some as cookie pop holders and make some cookies to display.  I’ve been wanting to try some new things so here we go!!

lj 014

2 comments:

mhsands said...

The Sands Family will need at least 2! Let me know when you start taking orders (special orders that is). :)

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

We will make some extra special ones just for the Sands family!