Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day





Finding just the right "present" for Geoff in our situation was challenging. I wanted to do something but yet not too much. So on Saturday, I got the idea of making a scrapbook layout that I could put in our "Journey to Lexi" book. I used papers that Geoff had picked out for me for my birthday. He even had asked me to use one of the patterns for his wish page (it just didn't match his fabric!). So I decided to use it. I pittled around and found some suitable pictures and here it is! I love how it turned out. I also got him a shirt for Lexi that said, "Daddy's Girl" and a bib with "I love Daddy" on it. We went to church yesterday and then afterwards went to dinner with my family for my Dad. It was a nice day and it's so nice to think that next year on Father's Day, we may one of the lucky couples at church dedicating their baby to Christ.

No comments: