Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A Busy Morning Part 3: I'm Tired!

So after dropping off the FedEx package, I rush to work and clock in at 12:29. One minute to spare!! As soon as I get there, I'm asked to attend a meeting that begins at 12:30. Needless to say, I'm tired, I'm hungry and I feel as if I've been run over by a truck. After all of that , I just wanted to go back to bed and the joy of getting some more things accomplished was totally taken away from feeling so frazzled. When I came home tonight, I am faced with picking up the house and doing laundry and I find some comfort in blogging this whole experience. One day, when Lexi tries to give me grief I will show her the blog and she will see all we went through to get her here. And of course, I put the $20 I saved in her jar.

No comments: