Monday, October 30, 2006

How do you know you use the laptop too much?


My right hand.


My left hand.

See the callus on my right hand near my wrist? It really hurts too. I've noticed that the more I blog, check my Yahoo groups, and read other's blogs, the worse it gets. I use the computer all day at work but I don't think that's the cause of my callus. I'm trying to use a mouse now instead of the pad on the computer. Maybe I need to invent some kind of hand/wrist wrap to avoid disfiguring of hands for extreme Internet addicts. Of maybe start my own 12 step program. Who would of thought adoption would lead to this?? I can see it now... Lexi, your mother has odd shaped hands and carpel tunnel syndrome from waiting for you!

1 comment:

dawn said...

try and find a little gel pad that fits right there and test your little callous ridden wristy poo on that. One of the girls in my accountants office has one. Try an office supple store for it. Hope that helps.