Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One more Halloween Post!!


I couldn't resist this one last post. Jenna and Charlie brought my great-nephew trick-or-treating tonight. Poor Josh hates to have his picture taken so I opened the door and snapped a picture. Then I felt bad afterwards because the poor baby was just totally embarrassed to be dressed as Sponge Bob! He finally started acting like himself after they took off his costume. Seeing Josh tonight reminded me of something that I haven't really thought of. Josh is one of the reasons for Lexi. We were perfectly happy (so we thought) not having a baby until Josh was born and we babysat him. It was like a light went off in us and gave me a glimpse of what a great Dad Geoff would make. I had long suppressed my longing for another child and honestly was afraid to unleash that feeling again. Within two months Geoff had convinced me that it was possible and that we COULD and WOULD find a way. Here we are almost 4 years later. So I give you "Sponge Bob-Josh Pants!"

2 comments:

Stephe said...

CUTE Spongebob!!!!!

dawn said...

AWWWW, such a great story. And a great Sponge Bob