Sunday, October 29, 2006

Squatty Potties Revealed

Apparently my earlier post of the "Magic Cone" has stimulated some conversations among some of our blog readers. So I decided to post a link about Squatty Potties. This post is brought to us by my dear fellow East Coast Precious Panda, Stephe. I think of everything we will encounter in China this scares me the most. I can avoid the Open Markets and the floor of the Wal Mart that everyone advises not to go to but I can't avoid having to go potty. Anyone who knows me, knows exactly WHY this bothers me. I can just imagine that anyone else out there that has 4 kidneys feels exactly the same way!! I've told Geoff that I will be dehydrated the entire time we're there. I am that's what I do now when we travel to keep from stopping at a reststop every 30 minutes.

By the way, Stephe is so great about researching everything and sharing it on her blog. I read her blog all the time to stay up to speed on various topics. She thinks of things that I probably won't think of until after our referral. I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of planner.

2 comments:

dawn said...

Last time we went to CHina the only squattie potty we encountered on a 2 week trip was at the airport and that airport is no more so dont fret too much about them you might just get as lucky as we did!

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Oh I sure hope so!!