Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Visions of a future Dad and good times!

We've had some really nice weekends lately. Last Sunday, Geoff and I had lunch with fellow Jan. DTC'er Susan and her husband Riz. We also met Wendy from the group and her two daughters. We had a great time! Afterwards, we went to Wendy's house and bonded. It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful the people are that we have met on this adoption journey.




This is Geoff with Kate. Kate wrapped Geoff around her little finger in no time flat! She had him reading with her and drawing. She's such a great little artist.



This is a group photo of Susan, Wendy, me and her darling daughters. We had the best afternoon. I hated to leave. I can't wait until we can do this again.



And here is Geoff with baby Dan a few weeks ago when we went to Atlanta to see Samantha, Dan and the baby. He's such a cute-pie. I just love to see Geoff with little kids. He's going to be such a fantastic dad!

No comments: