Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Geoff!






Father's Day was extra special this as everyone can well imagine. Finally, a Father's Day with Lexi home with us. She has lived in our hearts for song, that it is just still surreal that we actually have her! We didn't have a major change in our day with her but just enjoyed our time with her. I made Geoff a favorite meal of his (Garlic Shrimp with linguine) for dinner tonight. We got him a new shirt for work and gave him cards. I had a few other well intended surprises for him but we are still adjusting and finding time to do extra things is hard. I'm still going to complete the ideas soon and will share once it is done. So instead, I quickly used "Shape Collage 2.1" to make a heart shaped collage of just Lexi and Geoff. She loves her Daddy dearly! And so do I!


sig tag 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your heart shape collage...I am still trying to do that right...HEHEHEHHE....I will get there one day.......dmain