Saturday, October 23, 2010

Salad anyone??

Like Mommy like Daughter?  After a few months of trying to figure out what Lj will eat at school, we found her preference… salad.  Like Mommy.  Mommy has been on a diet since August and eats a LOT of salad with Krafts’ Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan dressing (very low fat and delish!).  I usually put on some shredded cheese and bacon bits and our GIRL just loves it!  So at least twice a week we send her with salad for lunch.   I hope she will take on her Daddy’s meal choices soon because it is Mommy that needs to eat to lose weight, not Lexi!  I have to admit, it is fun to see her take on my traits.  Just this morning,  I was drinking a bottle of water and rested it on my shoulder as I sat in the chair with her.  I looked down to find her resting her miniature bottle of water on HER shoulder. It was too funny!

Oct 019

Oct 023

Oct 028

Thankfully, we have whole milk to make up for her lack of eating anything but salad!

1 comment:

mhsands said...

That is so cute. Love the pics!