Twenty things that make her adorable...
1. her beautiful smile
2. her silly laugh
3. the way snuggles us when we pick her up in the morning
4. the way she whispers "DaDa" or "Mama" as she signs it
5. the way she dances on her tip toes
6. how she loves to wear hats
7. how she loves to wear sunglasses
8. how she can out walk most of us on any given day
9. her love of Elmo
10. how she likes caterpillars and butterflies like me
11. the inquisitive look she gets when she experiences something new
12. how she blows kisses and catches her own
13. how excited she gets about bath time
14. her sweet hugs
15. how she loves to read books
16. how she gets her own bibs at bottle time
17. how she says "mmmm" when she things something tastes good
18. how she makes a "Sumo-wrestler" face when you ask her to take her picture
19. how she is always excited when we go to pick her up out of the crib
20. she's ours!
It's hard to believe that she is already 20 months. It's really a fun age but I wish I could slow her down. She's beginning to look more like a little girl than a baby and I'm not ready for that yet. We feel so blessed to have her in our lives!