Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Our Silly Girl

These pictures were actually taken on Sept. 7th. I don't even remember what I was doing but I came inside and Geoff pointed out that our little darling was up to some silly ways so I started paying attention. I kept hearing her cry and then she would stop. So I began to observe. She had her baby doll's sippy cup and had taken the top off. She had discovered that if she sucked in the air out of the cup she could make it stick to her face. So every now and then when the cup would lose the suction and fall off, she would cry and cry and then begin again. These pictures just crack me up and capture some of the mischievousness of our little Lexi.
















When we finally got the cup from her and got her to move on to dinner time, her little face was red all around where the cup was. The things this child does is priceless!

No comments: