Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ghetto Stove!



Last night, I walked into the kitchen and this is what I found! Geoff was making french fries in the oven. To hold the door closed, he had placed one of our chairs in front of it to keep the door closed!! My stove that is only 1 year and 2 months old but the door will not stay closed! I'm sure it's under warranty but I can't get Geoff to find the paperwork. So I'm posting the picture in hopes of "guilting" him into digging through his piles of papers in the study and find it. Let's see if it works!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That's funny! We kept ours closed with a bungee cord for about 2 years before we finally broke down and bought a new stove! (we think one of the kids may have opened the door and used it for a stepstool to the upper cabinets??!!) It never closed tightly again. Hope he finds the paperwork soon for you!