Monday, March 13, 2006

New Nursery Pictures!

It's totally AMAZING!! It took us 4 months to get the furniture but yet today, when Geoff called Punch and Judy, they actually picked up the messed up drawer chest and brought us another one.
This is the chest that is supposedly responsible for the 4 month wait for Lexi's furniture. It has a changing table that I don't think will really be very useful unless I take down the shelf above it. Right now, I'm thinking she can just be changed in her crib, or on the floor, or wherever it is convenient.

It's so nice having Lexi's furniture here. I got up this morning, got my shower and then went to her room where Geoff caught me looking in. He asked me what I was doing and I just told him that I was making sure her furniture was still there. :) Then this afternoon, Mom asked me how many times I had been in her room just too look around. (How could she even guess!!) Ah... Lexi we're coming ... as soon as "they" will let us, but never soon enough!

4 comments:

Elle said...

Beautiful - well worth the wait! I always end up using the floor to change diapers!

Mary said...

Its all very pretty. I find myself constantly going into Emily's room just to stare and imagine her being in the room! :)

Stephe said...

LOVE the furniture! Can't wait to see more pics of the room.

Stephe
www.GiorgiaDanette.blogspot.com

Yvonne said...

Very pretty!