Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thank goodness for free wireless!

Here I am at 8:30 in the morning on my Spring Break at the Mercedes dealership getting my car serviced! All I can say is thank goodness they have wireless internet! We bought my car used last year this time for my birthday... couldn't afford a new one! However, once a car is over 4 years old, you can only expect some things to go wrong. Today it is the brake lining. Who wants this bill?? So I figured while I was here, I'd try to post some more pictures of fabric and maybe some other things that I haven't gotten to. This is from my Mom's friend Carol. I do believe we have more fabric but I'm not finding the pictures.
I snapped this photo of Mom last Saturday while she was working on the quilt. I spent the day over there just piddling around with her.
Look at this stack of little squares that are ready to be sewn! I found out that Mom is going to go to S.C. for a week this summer to get my Aunts to help her quilt the quilt. I'm going to have to go for a day or two. What a great story and family heirloom to pass on the Lexi!!!

No comments: