Monday, April 17, 2006

Yea!! We Survived another Tax Season!!

Today is the official last day of tax season for ordinary folks! Geoff is headed home early and will have the next two days off. I'm on my Spring break from school so we have 2 days together with no work responsibilities!!! Yippee!!! We've got my brother coming to dog-sit and we're heading to Hilton Head, SC. We haven't been back there since last July when we went to the adoption seminar and stayed at the Marriott on the beach on the way home. Well, Marriott must love Priceline because once again, we are headed back. Last summer was a totally emotional experience for us as we walked the beach that night and made our decision to adopt. This time we are about "half way" there to our daughter. I'm so looking forward to these couple of days with Geoff! He's worked so hard and deserves a break. And maybe he can beat me at Putt Putt this time! (Last time I beat him by one point!!)

2 comments:

Elle said...

Have a great trip[

Mary said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for the details. I know your on vacation, but it will give ya something to do when ya get home! :)