Monday, December 28, 2009

Avoiding Breakfast

Lexi has so been off of her eating schedule! We've had a hard time getting her to eat much at all. She does best when it is just her and one other person in the room. This morning I fixed her some eggs and strawberry cream oatmeal. She did everything in her power to avoid it. It was funny but she finally did eat about half of what I had fixed her.

Climbing up in the WRONG chair.
Hiding UNDER the table.
Playing Peek-a-boo!


Starting to give in.
Climbing into the right chair.

Finally deciding to eat!

Humm... not so bad Mommy!


And this outfit was NOT put together by us. Lexi demanded to wear her tutu with the wrong PJ's. At least the colors match! This girl certainly has her own ideas about things! I'm looking forward to spending some time with her this week without having Christmas preparations to do.
Right now... I guess I"m off to watch some Barney with her!

Photobucket

2 comments:

sfennell said...

Love it! It looks like she is having fun. Don't worry about her picking out clothes if she has a style of her own you just have to pick your battles. You know I have a little Diva who has been dressing herself since she was 18 months...and I have been fighting ever since. When we were packing for the trip I told her I REFUSED that she pack her flip flops.

sfennell said...

Love it! It looks like she is having fun. Don't worry about her picking out clothes if she has a style of her own you just have to pick your battles. You know I have a little Diva who has been dressing herself since she was 18 months...and I have been fighting ever since. When we were packing for the trip I told her I REFUSED that she pack her flip flops.