Friday, December 11, 2009

I never Get Enough of her...




Even when she's cranky or just wants Daddy over Mommy, I never get enough of our sweet Lexi. My brother told me he doesn't like the picture of Lexi crying but I can't help it, some of them are too stinkin' cute! Just because she is crying doesn't mean she is truly upset, hurt, or negelected. It just means she has mastered the art of communicating to Mommy and Daddy that what is happening at that particular moment was not part of her plan. To me it is hilarious to see her turn on and off those tears and OH those SAD LOOKS! I wish I still had that ability to get my way so easily! LOL!

I took her to the PTO last night and she was perfect! She listened and was quietly coloring during the program and even sat on ONE seat the entire thing. If she does half this good once she hits school, she will be the perfect student!

I love our girl so much. I just can't get enough of her!

sig tag 2

3 comments:

Carolyn Smiley said...

There is something special about that girl.......NO ONE in the family can get enough of her!!! (especially Mom!)

mhsands said...

Great layouts!

mhsands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.