Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Christmas in the Park


The quality of these pictures are horrible but they will have to do. Our little town had the Christmas tree lighting last night as well as Santa, Rhonald McDonald, food, bouncy houses, Christmas Carolers, and reindeer in the park last night.

We wanted Lexi to see some reindeer but it was dark and I'm not the greatest photographer much less in the dark. It was a lot of fun. I just wish they had not done it on a school night. We couldn't wait out the long lines for the bouncy houses so we bypassed them much to Lexi's loud display of disappointment.

She is now pointing out Santa Clauses. It is so cute to hear her say "San-TA". This evening, I am looking forward to taking Lexi to the store to pick out some Christmas ornaments for her new pink tree that her Daddy bought her. Then we are going to decorate it. I want to put up our Christmas tree in the living room but have been waiting until after this Saturday because Christopher Evan's birthday party is going to be at our house this year. I can't believe he is one today!



This is the birthday invitation I made for him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh a pink tree, how cute!!
I kept saying I wanted to get the kids one for their rooms this year... but I'm STILL saying it :)

Carolyn Smiley said...

He is just the cutest!!