Friday, December 18, 2009

Homemade Gifts were a Hit!

This picture is deceiving as it looks smaller than it really is. In reality, it held an entire batch of my sugar cookies. Now Lexi and I have to make more for our family and of course Geoff's secretary. She covets my cookies every holiday season and when I make them for her she hides them from her family! LOL! I make them from a recipe that I found in a magazine when I was about 14 years old. I've had it ever sense. It's not meant to be rolled and cut out but I do it anyhow very carefully and it makes fabulous cookies! I hope this will be one of the many things I pass down to Lexi. Not only my recipe but my love for baking and more importantly the spirit of giving to others.




sig tag 2

2 comments:

mhsands said...

OMG! You r the best (other than helping my butt get bigger and bigger)! LOL!

sfennell said...

I agree these are the best cookies ever...next year I will be like Geoff's secretary and hide mine! Once they were hit I decided I would eat as many I could before anyone else reached in.....!