Monday, December 28, 2009

Refrigerator of Happiness

One of my favorite things about Christmas is all the photo cards and today I decided to take a picture of this years. We are running out of room! But every time I look at it, I am reminded of all the happiness and joy that so many of my Panda friends and I have enjoyed this Christmas. All of us endured the long wait together and now we enjoy watching each others' children blossom every day! So to all my Internet China Adoption Friends... I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I look forward to our next reunion as well as hearing about all the new milestones our precious little China babies will experience. We are all truly blessed!


Photobucket

3 comments:

the mommy said...

I love itWanda it warms my heart...Hugs

mhsands said...

Just shows how much you are loved!

Mike and Rhonda said...

Awwww! That is so sweet....love it. I see my girl on there as well.