Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mommy's Little ... Mind Reader!

I'm going to try to get caught up on my holiday posts today. I have TONS of pictures and so much to tell! We've had so much fun with the holidays this year. It's amazing how much Christmas spirit you can feel when watching through the eyes of a child. Of course a 3 1/2 year wait for that child and then FINALLY having her here for Christmas sure helps too!

So here's a cute story that I don't want to forget. I didn't snap a picture though!

... On Christmas Eve morning, Geoff and I were finishing up breakfast and sitting at the table talking. Lexi as usual finished in record time and was down playing. I had ONE more thing to make for Christmas Eve... a batch of sugar cookies. Mom had given me a new recipe to try and I was reading it over. It had a picture of the cookies on the page. At one point Lexi got up in Geoff's lap and must have watched me looking at the recipe because when she got down from his lap, she disappeared in the kitchen and came back with 2 handfuls of cookie cutters! It was too cute. Our little girl is "one smart cookie!"





sig tag 2

No comments: