Sunday, July 04, 2010

McDonald’s = eieio

This morning Geoff decided to go to McDonald’s to pick up some breakfast and my new favorite beverage (Caramel Frappe ~ YUM!).  Lexi’s been his shadow all morning so when he got ready to leave she said “Lexi go please?”  Then she came over and told me “bye” gave me a high-five, fist bump, and a kiss.  I asked her where she was going and she couldn’t tell me so I said “McDonlds”.  She didn’t miss a beat and started singing “eieio, moo-moo here, moo-moo there”.  We both busted out laughing.  Once again our girl has given us a priceless memory.

July 177

This picture has absolutely nothing to do with the story.  It was taken at Brennen’s birthday party yesterday but since my dear friend Lissa hates it when I make posts without pictures, I added it just for her!  She was eating “Smarties”.

No comments: