Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Boo-Boos, Band-Aids, and Blankies

Boo Boos

The weather was better today!  It warmed up nicely and when we got home my very bossy boss shouted at me “I WANT to go OUTSIDE!!!”  I’m still not used to the complete sentences much less the bossy attitude!  I told Lexi that she was not supposed to talk that way to Mommy and told her that she should say “Mommy, I want to go outside.”  So with encouragement she did.  She even called me Mommy! It didn’t take long though to have our first scrape of Spring. She fell over a root in the backyard and skinned her knee.   It was really not much of anything but you know we have a little Diva.  So we had to go get Band-Aids and true to Lj style a comforting blankie.  As rough and tough as she is, I’m sure this is just the first of many this season!

No comments: